We believe that writing a Will is one of the most important things you can do, as it allows you to have your affairs in order for the people you care about, even when you’re no longer here.
Why do I need a will?
- You decide who will care for your children, dependants or pets
- Give special sentimental possessions to specific friends or family,who would otherwise not receive anything
- Prevent family disputes by making your wishes clear
- Range of payment methods available to cater to your needs
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place for your finances
- Avoid confusion as to who will need to administer your estate at a stressful time of need